Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
         Since working on my senior project I learned how to navigate the website which was very new to me.

2) CLICK HERE

3) What research helped you to do this and how?
   Mr. Purther was able to show and help me how to use the link, the link was very new to me but with Purther’s help I got a better understanding on how to use the website. Purther also helped me set it up with a notebook which my notebook consist of two pages of contents, a section for each lecture notes that I do not understand so at the end of each assignment Purther will go over it with me but also for the lecture notes I do understand I will be doing Cornell notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment