Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The product

For my product, I'm leaning on two of different ideas:

1) The Privilege to be able to sit in a trial with Antonio. I cannot just walk in trial with Antonio, he has to ask for permission from the judge and sheriff if I could sit inside and watch the trial. The first time I had went to trail with Antonio he had asked the sheriff and the judge, which they hesitated and sort of said no but once Antonio explained what I was doing for my senior project they agreed to let me sit inside. Now I am more than welcomed to sit inside with Antonio and watch the trial.

2) The connection I have with different attorneys and judges. I have met several of different prosecutors, judges, and attorneys. They always ask who I am when I'm  with Antonio and of course I introduce myself and explain what I'm doing for my senior project. They always seem very interested and tell me if I ever have any questions or help with anything they are more than welcome to help me. I like to be able to know that I can ask for help from other people other than Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment