Monday, September 5, 2011

Criminal Lawyer

My topic for senior year is Criminal Law. Why Criminal Law? To be honest ever since I was little I wanted to become a lawyer. Law & Order was always a favorite show of mine and knowing that would be me one day, I absolutely loved it. While looking more into law and researching different things it just really caught my attention. I have so much interest in becoming a lawyer, I always pictured myself in court fighting a case. I knew my life goals were set to become a lawyer and specifically a criminal lawyer. I would hope to accomplish basic knowledge of laws and the rights of citizens that are being prosecuted by the law. I also hope to gain work experiences in the field of criminal law and apply that knowledge to my future career and now my rights as a citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment