Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check

I’m going to be interviewing Antonio Bastard a criminal lawyer, the reason why I will be interviewing attorney Bastard because I felt as he was the perfect match for me to interview but also to do my hours with him, he’s honestly a role model to me. I felt the energy from him and seeing him work on different and many cases he was very motivated. I hung out with Bastard for an entire day, I really opened up to him and he was honor to allow me to work with him. A couple of additional questions I would ask attorney Bastard is What are your professional background and experience? Average how much time does it take to close a case? How do you handle cases? How many cases have you done so far? Have you ever felt threatened by any clients?

No comments:

Post a Comment