Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, Natalie Luna affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.” 
(b) I completed my 30 hours at two different places the Law office and The House of Ruth. I organized most of the time and helping around at both the law office and House of Ruth.
Interpretive
I organized a pantry at the House of Ruth by organizing them in catagories. They had to be labeled with the experation date. There was constantly boxes of food that was being delivered so it wasn't an easy task. At the Law office I organized files, helped clean out stuff that wasn't needed anymore, gave Antonio by my opinions on certain files, and help Lisa with certain things that needed to be done around the office.  
Applied
I would have to say being at the law office and figuring out how Antonio J. Bestard works, while working on tons of different cases he helped me to get a better understanding of a possible answer to my EQ, I would always ask him different questions not to only help me with my EQ but to help me get a better understanding of what criminal law is. I would have to say working their has to be the best experience, to be able to walk in a trial with him and watch him do what he does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment