Thursday, February 16, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

(1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my independent study component I plan on going to trials with Antonio and also continue working with him at his office.

(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
My plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement by attending the different trials, there isn’t an exact time that I will be doing on each trial because it all depends on the case, days that I do not attend trial I will continue working at the law office helping Antonio and Lisa.

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?

This definitely relates to my EQ by watching Antonio find reasonable doubt in the minds of jury to win his cases and experiencing what happens in a court room. By continuing to work at the law office it will help me have a better understanding of what it really means to win a criminal case by watching Antonio help find the defendant not guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment