Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Senior Project Reflection


(1) Positive Statement


What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I was extremely proud of myself going up and presenting without being nervous "I was nervous, because I was wasn't nervous" I'm usually nervous going up and presenting in front of people but this time I felt confident and strong.  


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)? Why?

P-/AP+ because I felt as if my mock trial (activity) didn't go as planned, I was expecting people to be more involved in the whole mock trial.  I really thought it was going to be an intense activity. Other than that I thought I explained things very clearly and gave them tons of information about my answers to "what is most important to winning a criminal case?"
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)? Why?
P because I thought I did pretty well overall with my senior project. I completed everything that needed to be done such as SF, independent component 1&2, service learning, blogs, research check, etc. 

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
Senior project was something I really enjoyed, so everything worked for me. I had no problems with anything besides service learning. The one thing I really enjoyed doing was my service learning even though I had problems in the beginning. I worked with one of the best attorneys I've have ever met. I learned so much from attorney Antonio because without him I wouldn't know as much as I do now from his help. 


(4) What didn’t work for you in your senior project?
I had no problem  with senior project, it was actually something I enjoyed doing. BUT!!! there was one small problem "coming up with a schedule with Antonio because as everyone knows lawyers have the BUSIEST schedule so it was hard. It was coming to a point where I was going to have to try to see if another attorney can squeeze me in, but I sat with Antonio an told him that I really needed the hours if not I was going to go work with a different attorney. 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

Senior project defiantly will become helpful with tons of things in the future such as overcoming my fears of presenting after finishing my 2 hour presentation I knew I could now present in front of anyone without being nervous, being able to handle any challenge that comes my way, and especially the connection I have with different attorneys and judges because in the future while attending law school I will never know if I ever might need help with anything and I know I will defiantly have the sources to fall back on. 






No comments:

Post a Comment