Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, NATALIE LUNA, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”

(b) I continued to work with attorney Antonio J Bestard at the his office, at the office I helped Antonio and Lisa file cases, answer phone calls, do errands, read and give feedback to Antonio about my opinions and had me ask him what words and terms I didn’t know. I also attended trials with Antonio, he helped me understand the different concepts attorneys use in trial.
 
 
Interpretive
       Attending trial with Antonio has probably been the best part of my senior project, its such a great experience to walk in trial with Antonio and watch him “create reasonable doubt in the minds of jury.” I get to meet so many different attorneys and judges which I find extremely amazing. I sit in trial and carefully watch Antonio defend his client. At the law office I do plenty of different things; I file cases and sometimes read different ones and give feedback to Antonio, answer phone calls sometimes run around with Lisa or Antonio to do errands.

Applied
        Court, definitely helped me with answering my essential question even more because, it shows me what an attorney has to do and all the hard work that goes into it to fight for your clients freedom. I watched Antonio in and out of the courtroom and everything he does to win a case is definitely helpful for a winning case. He gives it his all. He is always prepared and makes sure he has every evidence to defend his client. Antonio certainly “creates reasonable doubt in the minds of jury.”


(the desk I work at)
(Antonios Desk)

(University of La Verne)
(filling papers)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment